What is today called “Thai yoga massage” or simply called “Thai massage” is a 2,500-year-old Ayurvedic-based body science developed and popularized by Buddha’s doctor, Jivaka Kumar Bhaccha. The philosophy behind Thai yoga massage techniques focuses on energy points called “sen.” As the Thai massage therapist stretches the participant, she also presses and massages along the sen lines or points.
Benefits of Thai Massage
Benefits Of Thai Yoga
Today, therapists utilize ancient and modern healing techniques combining acupressure, massage, and assisted yoga postures. Clients are able to relieve body stiffness, gain flexibility and stimulate energy lines which help promote overall balance throughout the body. Thai massage interacts directly with the muscular, circulatory, and nervous systems to enhance your body’s natural healing ability. Thai massage is a wonderful alternative if you have had a strenuous day and lack the energy for traditional yoga or if your body just needs a routine tune-up with hands-on guidance!
- Integrative Therapeutic Massage – 75 minutes $95 & 90 minutes $120.00
- Deep Tissue Massage – 75 minutes $95 & 90 minutes $120.00
- Swedish Massage – 75 minutes $95 & 90 minutes $120.00
- Thai Massage – 75 minutes $120.00 & 90 minutes $145.00
- Hot Stone Massage – 75 minutes $120.00 & 90 minutes $145.00
- 60 and 120-minute massage services are available upon request.
PLEASE NOTE OUR CANCELLATION/NO SHOW POLICY: Massage services must be cancelled within 12 hours of appointment or you will be charged 50% of service. If you do not show up for your appointment, you will be charged 100% of your scheduled service.